Venezuelan Ponche Crema
- 1 box (2 oz) of flan
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 1 can (14 oz) of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of rum
- Serving Size: 6
- Cook time: 2 Hours
- Combine the flan mixture (from the box) and milk in a medium pot over medium heat.
- Stir the mixture constantly and let it cook for about 5 minutes
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture sit for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to the refrigerator and chill it for 2 hours, or until it sets completely.
- Pour the curdled flan, condensed milk, and rum in a blender and blend until everything is mixed well.
- Pour the mixture into a glass bottle, cover it, and keep it refrigerated.