Tropical Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup fat-free, plain yogurt
- 1 small banana, sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup fresh papaya
- 1/4 cup frozen papaya
- 1/4 cup fresh mango
- 1/4 cup frozen mango
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 tsp powdered stevia
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 Tbsp chopped dry-roasted pecans
- 4 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 1 squeeze coconut-flavored liquid stevia sweetener
- 1 squeeze tropical punch-flavored stevia water enhancer
- Serving Size: 4
- Cook time: 8 Minutes
- In a blender, process yogurt, 1/2 banana slices, 1/4 cup frozen papaya, 1/4 cup frozen mango, 1/4 cup frozen pineapple, powdered stevia sweetener and liquid stevia sweetener (in that order) for 1-2 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into 4 small serving bowls.
- In a separate bowl, stir together stevia water enhancer, mint and fresh banana, papaya, mango and pineapple.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the fruit mixture on top of the yogurt mixture in each bowl.
- Top with 1 Tbsp pecans.
- Garnish each with a sprig of mint.
Recipe by Chef Ingrid Hoffmann