Thanksgiving Turkey Cheese Board
Widmer’s One Year Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
Arena SpringGreen Gouda cheese or Arena SpringGreen Smoked Gouda cheese
Cedar Grove Havarti cheese, thinly sliced
Red Anjou pear
Thinly sliced prosciutto
Thinly sliced bresaola sausage or prosciutto
Mini cucumbers, halved lengthwise
Sweet mini bell peppers
Pitted green olives
Fresh sage leaves
Seedless purple or red grapes
- Serving Size: 6 to 8
- Cook time: 55 min
- Cut the cheddar, gouda and havarti into triangles. Set aside two gouda slices.
- Place the pear on a serving board. Arrange prosciutto around pear. Fill in board with cheddar, bresaola, cucumbers, gouda, havarti, bell peppers and crackers.
- Tuck in olives, dried apricots and sage.
- Cut reserved gouda slices into eyes, beak and feet. Attach peppercorns for pupils. Place eyes and beak on pear; arrange feet.
- Garnish board with grapes, prosciutto flowers and sage.