Summer Potato Salad with Honey Dijon
- 1 ½ pounds Florida potatoes, evenly cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 bunch fresh Florida parsley, rinsed, dried and chopped fine
- 1 bunch green onion, rinsed, dried and sliced small
- 1/4 cup Florida honey
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Hot sauce to taste
- 5 slices bacon, cooked crispy, crumbled
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Serving Size: 4-6
- Cook time: 25 Minutes
Prepare the perfect summer picnic spread with this easy and delightful recipe for Summer Potato Salad with Honey Dijon by our friends at Fresh From Florida.
- Add cut potatoes to a medium-sized pot of room temperature lightly salted water.
- Heat pot on medium-high until it comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to cook.
- While the potatoes are cooking, mix the vinegar, oil, honey, mustard and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- When the potatoes are almost all the way tender, drain them in a colander.
- At this point you can either cool the potatoes all the way down under running water or you can chose to serve them hot.
- In a large bowl, add bacon, parsley, green onions and honey mixture to the potatoes.
- Lightly mix all ingredients.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or cold.