Single Serve Fruity Pizza
- 1 (9-inch) whole-wheat pita bread
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup cantaloupe, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 ounce light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- Serving Size: 1
- Cook time: 5 Minutes
Fresh From Florida’s quick and easy recipe for Single Serve Fruity Pizza is a tasty and healthy snack that’s perfect for any occasion!
- Combine cream cheese and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until well blended.
- Spread cheese over pita.
- Decorate with fruit by creating a fun face or pattern.