Quinoa Salad in a Mango Avocado Dressing
- 1 cup of cubed mango
- 1/2 cup of chopped red onion
- 1 medium chopped jalapeño
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups of mixed greens
- 1 cup of black beans
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1 cooked sweet plantain, sliced
- Serving Size: 2
- Cook time: 15 minutes
An easy and healthy salad made with quinoa, black beans, sweet plantains, and mixed greens in a light mango avocado dressing.
- In a medium bowl mix the mango, avocado, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper to make the mango avocado dressing.
- In a large bowl mix the black beans, quinoa, sweet plantain, mixed greens, and mango avocado dressing.
- Plate and enjoy it!