Pumpkin Spice Café con Leche
- 1 8-ounce cup strong coffee
- 2 tsp. white sugar
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla creamer
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Add 2 teaspoons of sugar to your coffee mug. Brew 8 ounces of coffee, add it to your mug, stir, and set aside. I brewed my coffee in my Keurig K250 (strong setting).
- Add evaporated milk, vanilla creamer, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract to a small saucepan.
- Whisk ingredients together over medium to high heat until the mixture is on the brink of boiling. I pull it off the burner when I see the outer edges starting to bubble up.
- Pour the milk mixture over the coffee and stir.
- Optional: I used a milk frother to create a delicious froth which I topped off with more pumpkin pie spice. You can add or subtract sugar to meet your taste preference.