Pineapple Queso Fresco Salsa
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 1 small jicama, peeled and diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 ounces Queso Fresco cheese, crumbled (2/3 cup)
- Tortilla chips
- Serving Size:
- Cook time:
- Combine the first six ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in queso fresco.
- Serve with tortilla chips.