- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 jalapeño, stem and seeds removed, minced (use more or less to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced fresh pineapple, plus extra for topping
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- Dash of cumin
- Corn Tortilla Chips for serving
- Serving Size: 4-6
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Mash together avocados, jalapeño, pineapple, onion, lime juice, cilantro, salt and cumin with a fork until well-mixed.
- Serve immediately, garnished with extra fresh pineapple and chopped cilantro, served with corn tortilla chips; cover the bowl with plastic wrap (so that the plastic is literally touching the entire top layer of the guacamole) and refrigerate.