Orange, Carrot & Ginger Juice
2.5 inch fresh ginger
- Serving Size:
- Cook time:
- Cut the oranges in half and juice, then pour into your blender/juicer.
- Cut the ends of your carrots and roughly chop. Scrape the skin off the ginger with a spoon and add to the blender/juicer too.
- If you are using a juicer, turn on and use according to instructions.
- If you are using a blender, blend on HIGH for about a minute. Then place a fine sieve or nut milk bag over a bowl/pyrex jug. Pour it in batches and then squeeze through the sieve/bag.
- Pour into glasses and drink straight away, or place in the fridge for up to a day!