Mojo-Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- 2 Pound Pork Tenderloin, Cut In Half
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Lime Juice
- 4 Tablespoons Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Cumin
- 2 Teaspoons Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Serving Size: 4
- Cook time: 45 Minutes
Start with a pork tenderloin marinated in citrus, garlic and onions – also known as “Cuban-style..” Serve on top of rice and beans, or place the tenderloin between two pieces of bread and enjoy a sandwich bursting with flavor.
- In a large bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and mix.
- In a large bowl, marinate the pork with the mojo mixture. Refrigerate for one hour (if marinated longer, more flavor is achieved).
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat up a sauté pan and add olive oil. Sear pork tenderloin on all sides, approximately 5 minutes on each side.
- Place the pork on a baking sheet and put in oven until pork reaches an internal temperature between 145 degrees F. to 160 degrees F. (use a digital thermometer), about 10-15 minutes.
Serve with white rice, beans, plantains and Cuban bread.