Honey Orange Glazed Florida Grouper
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- ¾ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- ¾ pound grouper fillets
- Serving Size: 2
- Cook time: 20 Minutes
With easy recipes like this, eating in is the new eating out. Sweet and zesty, Fresh from Florida’s recipe for Honey Orange Glazed Florida Grouper is a healthy dish that’s simply swimming in lip-smacking flavor.
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine all ingredients except grouper, mixing well.
- Place fillets on an oiled broiler pan and brush fillets with honey glaze to cover.
- Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat for 4 to 5 minutes until browned.
- Turn fillets, brush with honey glaze and broil for an additional 5 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.