Grilled Spicy Eggplant
- 2 eggplants, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/5 cup of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 3 teaspoons of Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of Parsley
- Serving Size: 8
- Cook time: 25 Minutes
Become a veggie-grilling master with this easy grilled eggplant recipe.
- Brush each eggplant slice with olive oil. Drizzle with lime juice and sprinkle with Cajun seasoning and parsley. Let stand for 8 minutes.
- Grill eggplant, covered, over medium heat until tender, 5 minutes per side.
- Plate and enjoy!