Grilled Fruit Kabobs
- 1 cup pineapple chunks cut into 1” pieces
- 1 banana cut 1″ pieces
- 1 cup cantaloupe chunks cut into 1” pieces
- 1 cup strawberries, stems removed
- Coconut oil spray
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup for drizzling
- Vanilla yogurt for dipping (optional)
- Soak the skewers in water for 20 minutes to prevent them from burning while grilling the skewers.
- To make the fruit kabobs, thread two pieces of banana, pineapple, strawberry, and cantaloupe onto a skewer. Repeat the process to assemble as many skewers as you’d like to make.
- Drizzle with olive oil and maple syrup.
- Cook on a preheated grill for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally until the fruit softens and chars.
- Enjoy immediately and dip into yogurt, if desired.