Fresh Mexican Spring Rolls
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Chipotle seasoning
- Fresh cilantro
- Sliced bell peppers
- Bibb lettuce
- Diced jalapeño
- Sliced avocado
- Rice paper wraps
- Serving Size: 10
- Cook time: 30 Minutes
- Heat grill and season the chicken. Once the grill is heated, cook the chicken for about six to seven minutes on each side or until the juices run clear and the internal temperature is 165 degrees. Remove chicken from the grill, set aside to cool and slice it.
- Gather and prep the rest of the ingredients and line them up within arm’s reach.
- For the wrappers, you will need to dip them in water so they will soften up. I soak them a few at a time; otherwise, if they sit out too long, they will dry up again.
- In the center of the wrap, place one lettuce leaf, 2 red pepper slices, 2 yellow pepper slices, about 1 tablespoon of fresh cilantro, diced jalapeños, and a slice or two of the chicken.
- Roll up the wrapper tightly. To easily do this, gently pull up the bottom of the roll and roll over the filling. Then, roll the rest of the wrap over it, tucking in the filling as you go. Just like you do with a burrito. Make sure it is tightly wrapped though, so it is easier to eat and keeps all of the ingredients from falling out when you take a bite.