Florida Watermelon Fizz
- 5 cups Florida watermelon (seeded and cubed)
- Florida honey, to taste
- 2 cups of sparkling water
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
- Serving Size: 4
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
Enjoy this refreshing Watermelon Fizz recipe from our friends at Fresh from Florida.
- Add watermelon, honey, and lemon juice to a blender and process until smooth.
- Strain puree through a fine sieve.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice. Evenly distribute the strained juice into each glass.
- Top each glass with sparkling water and stir once.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.