Florida Tropical Smoothie
- 1 cup Florida tropical fruit (such as mango, papaya, avocado, or dragon fruit)
- ½ banana
- 1 teaspoon Key lime juice
- 1 cup liquid (water, juice, milk, or dairy-free milk)
- ½ cup low-fat vanilla or plain yogurt
- Ice cubes
- Serving Size: 1
- Cook time: 5 Minutes
Our friends at Fresh From Florida have shared the perfect mango smoothie with key lime juice for that extra tropical touch.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Fresh tip: Fruits and vegetables can be prepared in advance and frozen in individual freezer-safe bags. Skip the ice cubes when using frozen ingredients.