Florida Tropical Fruit Salad
- 2 Florida dragon fruits, diced
- 2 Florida mangoes, diced
- 2 Florida oranges, segmented, reserve juice
- 1 Florida avocado, diced
- 1 Florida papaya (ripe), diced
- 2 Florida Key limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Florida Orange blossom honey
- Serving Size: 5
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Combine all fruit pieces in a large bowl.
- Mix the Key lime juice, orange juice, and honey together until smooth, then pour over the fruit.
- Gently fold all the ingredients together.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.