- 2 Florida avocados, pit removed and mashed
- 1 Florida tomato, diced small
- 2 Florida Key limes, juiced
- ¼ red onion, diced small
- 2 tablespoon fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Several dashes hot sauce (optional)
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Serving Size: 4
- Cook time: 5 Minutes
Indulge in a delicious classic guacamole recipe from our friends over at Fresh From Florida with a bag of your favorite tortilla chips for an addicting, guilt-free snack.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.