Florida Avocado and Egg Bake
- 2 Florida avocados
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup grated cheese (your favorite)
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Serving Size: 2
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
This Avocado and Egg Bake from our friends at Fresh From Florida is high in flavor and low in carbs, making it the perfect dish to start your day!
- Cut each avocado in half and remove the seed.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut a small slice on the bottom of each avocado half to create a flat surface so they won’t roll.
- Crack an egg into each avocado half where the seed was.
- Season the top of the avocado and egg with salt and pepper to taste.
- Evenly add the shredded cheese to the top of each avocado.
- Bake stuffed avocados for 10 to 15 minutes or until the egg reaches the desired doneness.
- Remove avocados from the oven and serve with toast.