1 egg white
250 milligrams of honey
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp. chipotle powder
250 grams of almonds
1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
- Serving Size:
- Cook time: 40 Min
- Pour the honey into a Bain Marie bowl and cook for 10 minutes until liquid.
- In another bowl, beat the egg white until stiff peaks form.
- Incorporate the egg white into the honey and mix with a handheld mixer for
- Mix with a spatula afterwards for 5 more minutes.
- Repeat this process 4 times for a total of 40 minutes.
- Add the chipotle and cocoa powder, and blend with the hand mixer for 3 minutes.
- Add the almonds and mix with the spatula for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, pour in the chocolate chips. To melt the chocolate, place the bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds and mix. Repeat this process until the chocolate is completely melted.
- In a baking dish with wax paper, pour the melted chocolate in one layer and place it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Afterwards, add the chocolate and almond mix, and spread it evenly onto the baking dish. Place it in the fridge for another 30 minutes.
- Add the final layer of melted chocolate and a pinch of salt.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours and it will be ready to eat.