- 2 packs “Maria” cookies
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 2 bars of chocolate
- Almond milk
- Serving Size: 25
- Cook time: 25 Minutes
Here’s everything you need to know about how to make a delicious Chocolate Marquise:
- Melt 4 tablespoons of butter and the chocolate together in a small saucepan over high heat.
- When the chocolate has melted, add one cup of almond milk and two cans of condensed milk and mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly so the mixture doesn’t stick to the pan.
- To assemble the Marquise, place layers of cookies alternating with the chocolate mixture.
- Pour some almond milk in a dish and dunk each cookie in the milk before placing them in a cake pan to create the first layer. When the bottom of the pan is lined with cookies, spread a layer of the chocolate mixture on top. Repeat the process, alternating layers until you have three of each, cookies and chocolate, for a total of six layers.
- Finally, garnish the Marquise with crushed cookies and even a strawberry on top if you like!
- Refrigerate the cake for at least 4 hours before eating.
Find everything you need for this cake at Sedano’s and surprise your family and friends!