- 1 Cup Harina PAN
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Diced Onion
- 1/4 Cup Diced Pickles
- Hot Dogs
- Serving Size:
- Cook time:
- Mix the above ingredients in a bowl.
- Wrap the mixture around the hot dogs. Should be enough for 4 normal sized dogs.
- Brush a pan with olive oil and put the dogs onto it.
- Brush the top of the with arepa dogs with more oil.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes, rotating 3 times.
- Serve with mustard or your favorite hot dog condiment.